Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOWWW.... and Spice Girls!

So I'm at school today (whyyyyyyyyyyyy?). The snow is awful today. So bad that my dad had to drive me to school since my car slides all over the place! I felt like I was in high school all over again, :-D. I wish I had my camera with me so I could show you all some pictures, but if you scroll down and see a previous post of snow pictures, it's similiar to that. yay? Snow days are super fun for the most part, except there isn't one today! So I'm really hoping they cut classes early or something. :-/ My first class, the professor showed up late and just as we were getting up to leave she came in and just had us sign attendance and then leave! :-) So now I'm catching up on my blogging that I haven't done in forever :-(

It really needs to be march asap so I can start running outside and training for WARRIOR DASH! :-) Soooo excited! If anyone hears of any other races coming up around the New England area, let me know! Since I got my new Dyad 6 running shoes, I now can't wait to get running outside! I don't get those awful shin splints anymore, horrayyyy :-)

& some exciting news, if I haven't mentioned before, I know ASL and I continue taking classes to keep learning and stay up to speed and all that fun stuff. Anyways, at the end of the semester, we always have to sign a song and it's a big performance and people come and the whole bit. Well, me and four other girls in the class decided to sign a song together and we're doing, Spice Girls :-D & I think we decided on the song Wannabe! And guess what? Yes, I am Ginger haha duhhhh. Red heads have to stick together! :-) Can't wait!


                                                         Brings back good memories :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment