Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Bowling!

So today was pretty fun (besides having to work tonight!). Today was my nephew Ralphies 7th birthday party. I can't believe he's 7! Crazy! It was a lot of fun though because we went Cosmic bowling! And there was an arcade and everything, so of course all of the little kids loved it! And I realized after the party was over that I didn't take many good pictures and I wasn't in any! I was having too much fun bowling with everyone and playing games, that I forgot to snap more pictures! woops!


This is my cousin Alyssa being crazy and spinning on the floor! haha

Alyssa again and my cousin Ryan

Alyssa and my niece Ryleigh, you know just casual 4 yr-old girl talk!

The birthday boy Ralphie! He's quite the little dancer ;-)

haha my brother is going to kill me for this one! But anyways, my older brother Eric bowling with Alyssa and Ryleigh!

Candid? lol

Time for CAKE!

My cousins Andrew and Collin!

Again, the two boys, and Collin's crazy hat he won from the tickets in the arcade!

Enjoy this little video! It's everyone singing happy birthday to Ralphie :-) I know it's dark, but if you really look you can see Ralphie's personality COMPLETELY. haha, he's such a goofball!



Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend! I'll be waitressing again tomorrow night, unfortunetly! (BTW, anyone notice how LATE i'm blogging!?) haha night!

No comments:

Post a Comment