Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

"I not impressed".

Hey everyone! So I have a ton of catching up to do, but I've been busy with school and what not. Hopefully I'll get things sorted out quickly so I can write more often. In the meantime, here's what you missed!

I wasn't even planning on blogging about this, but I like the pictures and my niece made me laugh (like always)
I won an award for making the Dean's List this past Fall semester (since I transferred schools and it was my first semester there). So I got to go to this award ceremony, you know, fancy stuff. My mom and grandma came to support me and afterwards we took a couple pictures.

Me and Mumma and my "Excellence" award

Me, looking all pale and 'ish

Grandma and me

So now on to the funny stuff. The next day after getting my award, I was hanging out at home with my neice Ryleigh, who I've mentioned before in posts. But in case anyone is unfamiliar with her, she is a 4yr old going on 25 and she just tells it how it is. So we're sitting at the dining room table and the conversation went like this:
Me: Hey Ryleigh, wanna see the award I got?
Ry: Yeah!
Me: (Pick up the award and open it so she could see)
Ry: (Looks at it for about 5 seconds and then makes a face)
Then, without missing a beat she looks at me and says, "I not impressed". HA! I was so shocked but it was SOO funny the way she said it . :-) 4 yr olds really know how to boost ones self esteem ;-)

Ryleigh thinks she's hilarious :-D

Anyways, more stuff I failed to tell you guys! As I was MIA for like a week here's what else happened:

One of my very best friends, Keri's baby turned ONE! I can't believe it's been a year already since baby Kaedyn came into this world. She's so much fun and is healthy and running around like crazy! Time flies, it makes me excited for my future to hopefully have children someday, but at the same time watching Keri give birth a year ago was also a good form of birth control for me!

                                                                "I'm ready for cake!"

As soon  as she came home from the hospital :-)

hehe, chubby cheeks!

And more good news..... spring is COMING! :-)

ehh, while kind of? I was SO excited to see grass today!
haha how pathetic? it's more like mud :-D
Unfortunetly, Boston is suppose to get more snow Monday so I'm pretty bummed :-/

But, on a brighter note I went grocery shopping today and got some yummy stuff! First let me show you what I had for lunch today :-D

Ezekial bread... sooo good! But I think the seaseme kind is my favorite

Okay, don't knock it 'till you try it, but it's tuna mixed with mustard, avocado and spinach!

holy sandwich, yummm


So i have to tell you about this amazingggg peanut butta I got at the store today too!

Need I say more? I ate some right out of the jar, it's that good.
I loved it because it didn't have the oil sitting on top like all of the other pb's I eat haha
And it's still healthy for you, horray!

And look at what else I grabbed on the way out...

Veggie Rolls!
I'm not one for sushi, so these are awesome!
As soon as I got in the car I had to eat a few on the way home, so yummy!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment