Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My first blog!

So this is my very first blog, yay! As I blog I'll mainly be focusing on fitness, nutrition (peanut butter lovers?!), college, and life in general. I decided to blog because I recently started a beachbody program called Insanity, and let me tell you, it kicks my ass everyday! This will be a good way to stay on track and keep up with my progess and nutrition.

In case you're wondering, chocolate pb cups? Well, let's just say reese's is my favorite "cheat treat". So with that, whenever I try to make something healthy like a shake, it most likely will include either chocolate, peanut butter, or both! I drink Shakeology (www.shakeology.com/lflaherty11). I have the chocolate kind, and it is DELICIOUS. I just got into the habit of putting a table spoon of pb in it too!

If anyone is interested in trying Shakeology, first off it's delicious. Second, you'll be rewarded with amazing health benefits. Check out the website.

Also, speaking of Shakeology, I am also a beachbody coach. (wth is that?) Well beachbody is a company that sells products that a lot of people know such as P90X, Insanity, Slim in 6, etc. They also sell nutritional stuff, such as Shakeology. I'ts really amazing stuff, and the exercise programs are awesome as well. Right now I'm doing Insanity, and it literally kicks my butt everyday.

If anyone is interested in trying Shakeology, any of the exercise programs, or becoming a coach,  just let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment