Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Loooooooong Day

So I'm up early this morning and I've already finished my day 18 of Insanity, which is really insane by the way ! haha. You think you're in good shape until you do this program. Anyways, I'm not looking forward to today because I have to work a double. :( Anyone who has ever worked in a restaurant or as a waitress should know that its hard work and to be blunt, a pain in the ass, nevermind working a double.

But that leads me to my main point. I used to have a really difficult time working in a restaurant and sticking to my clean eating. When you work in a restaurant, your most likely being offered food one way or another, or there are messed up orders (which the servers get to eat, yay) or whatever. Like at the restauarnt I work at, there are these little individual cups of M'Ms (for sundaes and what not). & trust me, it's just so easy to grab one of these and eat them. But, if anyone is trying to reach their goals then they know this isn't going to end up so well.

My solution? Bring food with you. Seriously. It saves my life! Everytime I work I always bring Shakeology with me, already mixed and ready to drink. I use this as a meal replacement and I keep it in the back walk-in (fridge, for you restaurant newbies). When I get a chance throughout my shift, I just head to the back and take a sip of my Shakeology which helps me energized throughout my shift, and believe me in order to be a waitress, or at least a decent one, you need to be on your toes and constantly moving around.

But even if you don't work in a restaurant, maybe you work with little kids and need to amount to their energy. Keeping portable healthy snacks with you throughout the day will keep you energized, your metablism up and you won't crash! I am so glad that I tried Shakeology, because then i don't know what I'd be doing. Check it out seriously, it will work wonders for you too ;)
Yay for single serving packets!
"The Healthiest Meal of the Day" :)

My Shakeology all ready to take to work!
Today it consisted of:
1 serving packet of chocolate Shakeology
1 tablespoon natures promise organic peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 of a banannerrr
1 cup of ice
wataaa (eyed the measurement)
yum! :D


Breakfast consisted of 2 of these bad boys
& 4 egg whites!

Happpy Thursday errrbodyy! ;) :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment